Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I know I am really late with this post, but life has been busy lately. On July 31st we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! In some ways it seems like it's been a long time and in other ways it seems like not very long at all!! Happy anniversary Michael. You're my best friend and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Here's to growing old together and loving every minute of it!!


For our anniversary we sent to Zion Canyon. We stayed overnight in Springdale. Brylie and Cody stayed with Grandma and Grandpa, but this one came with us. She is such a sweetie, so we really didn't mind her tagging along.
These pictures are of the elk farm in Springdale. It looks like that elk is gonna eat Sadie.... it's ok, she can't see him anyway.






The next day we drove to Michael's hunting spot. He took a few minutes setting up his blind and checking his trail cam. Sadie helped of course.


We had a good time on our anniversary. Can't wait for next year. I'm trying to convince Michael that "10" is a big year and we need to go big!! We'll see.
Last but not least...

Sadie is taking after her big brother. She has become a finger sucker!

2 comments:

THE KLUNKERS said...

Happy anniversary!! Can't wait to see you guys again. I can't believe that Sadie is sucking on her fingers. They aren't backwards though!!

The Platts said...

Happy Anniversary! YOur pictures look like our last year...Brady, I and Eli, so fun! Oh well! I love the pic of Sadie sucking her fingers, she looks so cute! We seriously need to get together, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever becuase....it has been forever!