Friday, September 4, 2009

4 MONTHS OLD!!

I can't believe SADIE is 4 months old already. Time is flying by. She is getting so big and I never want to forget how much I am enjoying this sweet little baby. What a fun age.

I love her cute chubby little body.... especially when she has just gotten out of the bath.


I love it when I pick her up and she takes her wet, slobbery, sucked on fingers and grabs onto my neck and holds on tight.



I love it when Michael can get her to laugh really hard. I love that she smiles almost everytime someone pays attention to her.


I love it that she has been sleeping through the night (all on her own doing) since she was 2 months old. What I don't understand is that she will only sleep in her bed at nighttime. During the day she sleeps much better in her swing or her mommy's arms or face down on the floor.... just not in her bed.

I love it that she rolls over everytime she is layed on her back, but gets mad after awhile from being on her tummy. I roll her back over and wonder why she just doesn't stay on her back if she hates her tummy so much. And as I'm walking off I glance back to see that she has rolled back onto her tummy again.
We love you Sadie girl!!

1 comment:

THE KLUNKERS said...

They are all so cute. I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. I wish you were closer. I think they all need to see their favorite aunt really soon!!