Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas

Christmas has come and is long gone, so I thought I better post my late Christmas pictures. We had a fun and crowded Christmas with my parents and my sister, Darlene, her husband, Jared, and their five kids. It's so fun to spend time with family and we enjoyed it.

My sweet little girls in their matching sweaters they got for Christmas.


Christmas morning

Cody is mesmerized by his new firetruck.





Brylie and her daddy spending a half hour taking all the little Barbie clothes and accessories out of the packaging. What a chore!



Sadie enjoying her two new gloworms.


Brylie sporting her new rollarskates.



This picture was taken Christmas eve after the kids had opened their new jammies. We had just driven home from Salt Lake and Sadie was not a happy camper.


Sadie preferred eating her presents as opposed to opening them.

Christmas was wonderful, but I'm sure glad it's over and I've finally posted about it!

No comments: