Thursday, March 10, 2011

Visit to West Jordan

We visited family in West Jordan shortly after Christmas.  Brylie was so excited to see snow (even though there wasn't very much of it).  We bundled her up in borrowed snow bibs and let her have fun.


We also had the opportunity to go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  We had never been there before and it was a lot of fun.  We left Sadie with Grandma to nap and headed out.  It was snowing a lot that day but we made it!


You gotta love Cody's faces.


Their favorite part was of course the sand and water.  They could have stayed there forever.



We also went for the first time to Incredible Pizza.  The kids had a blast playing the games.  We loved the bowling because it was so easy to do!  I would put up pictures of it, but apparently I have used up all of my picture space on this blog.  I'm not willing to buy more space so I am going to have to start deleting old posts.  It's ok though, cause I have my 2008 and 2009 blog books printed so I can start deleting those now!

No comments: