Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weekend Visit

Last weekend we went to West Jordan to visit family. This was our last planned visit before the baby comes. We really enjoyed visiting everyone, but we didn't like the snow that came on Friday!

Grandma, Aysia, Wesley and Cammie

Colton playing with Cody and Wesley.

On Saturday morning we went to Cabela's for breakfast. We've always wanted to go to Cabela's, but since it was built after we moved, we just haven't had the chance. The kids especially enjoyed all the animals and the fish.

Cody, Aysia, Austin, Brylie, Josie and Hadlie.


Cody and his crazy faces.


Cody kissing Elmo.


We went to Tanya and Doug's house after Cabela's to see their new addition to their house. Wesley and Cody sort of played together. They mostly fought over toys. It will be a little while before they become buddies (when they can learn to share).


One of the favorite things in Cabela's was the fish tanks. The kids loved seeing the big fish.





Brylie can't take a picture without posing. It just comes natural!
On Saturday I went to a Minerette reunion with a lot of my friends from drill team. There ended up being about 12 of us including one of our instructors. We had so much fun catching up. Some of them I haven't seen since graduation! I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures of us. Hopefully we can have more reunions soon and not wait another ten years!
We had a lot of fun last weekend. It always goes by way too fast! Next time up we'll have a new addition to our family!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Julie- I was so glad to hear from you! Sorry I missed the reunion, hopefully we can do it agian soon. Congrats on baby #3, when are you due? I am glad I found your blog so I can see what you are up to.