Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gymnastics

I decided to start Brylie in gymnastics this summer. She has so much energy and I thought this would be something good for her. She absolutely loves it. I took some pictures of her trying different things. I was surprised at some of the things she could do on her first try.

Walking down the balance beam backwards.


She is really good at the posing. (They call it a salute)


On the rings. I was really surprised she could do that. She doesn't have much upper body strength.






She had to climb the wall into a hand stand.





Getting her gold medal. She was so excited about that!


And I couldn't leave out a cute little picture of Sadie. She is growing up so fast. She smiles a lot now and has even started rolling over.




1 comment:

THE KLUNKERS said...

Way to go Brylie. Keep it up. Gymnasts are the best :)