Sunday, June 14, 2009

Two Months Old

My little girl is two months old today! Time is going by so quickly. It makes me sad to see her growing up because she is my last baby and I want her to stay my baby forever.


We haven't been up to anything too exciting lately. Just riding bikes, swimming, etc. We're enjoying the usual summer stuff.



Cody wants to ride a bike like Brylie, only he can't reach the pedals. He does a lot better on his wiggle car.

I started taking the kids to the downtown splash pad in St. George instead of the one by our house. Cody especially enjoys it and calls it the "new one". He likes that there are places that the water doesn't spray you in the face.










Of course there had to be at least one posing picture of Brylie!














4 comments:

adrianne s. said...

Awe, Sadie is such a doll and she looks liek she belongs with your family!! The splash park looks like fun- I wish we had more of those around here. Gotta love Brylie's poses!!!

Balser said...

That looks like a fun place! I don't like water spraying in my face either! I can't believe your sweet baby is already two months old! Wow!

The Platts said...

I love those posed pictures of Brylie! I think her toes are pointed in almosto every one! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

hi cutie, how about we go somewhere quiet, you let me take off that cute little swimsuit and I make your tight little p--y feel real good