Friday, October 9, 2009

Santa Clara Swiss Days

There is nothing like a good small town parade. My kids sure enjoy them. High school marching bands, horses, fire trucks, and lots and lots of candy. Doesn't get any better than that.

Cody quickly learned by watching Brylie that waving your arms gets you more candy.


And candy we did get. We definetly don't need Halloween this year. We even got a frisbee and I got a Snow Canyon High School t-shirt as well. The t-shirt was rolled up when they threw it to me. When I looked at my lucky prize, I noticed it was a 3XL. Do I look like I wear a 3XL?.... Never mind, don't answer that.


Sadie enjoyed the parade in her grandpa's arms.




The kids sure enjoyed parade. I did too. I also enjoyed all the craft booths at the Town Hall afterwards.
Cheese!

Sadie has picked up a new habit of sucking on her toes. Yum!

2 comments:

The Platts said...

Sadie is just so cute!! I'm in love with her chub! Maybe next week will be better for getting the girls together. Oh and...where did you find Cody's Halloween shirt? I've been looking for one for Eli, but they're all too girly!

THE KLUNKERS said...

So cute. This is the time of year that I miss my kids being little so enjoy every minute of it!! We miss you and we are so excited for Halloween weekend :)