Monday, September 20, 2010

5K

At the very last minute, Cammie talked me into coming up and running a 5k this past weekend. We drove up Friday after school and and left Sunday night, so it was a really short trip, but so much fun. I had a blast running the 5k with Cammie, Kyla and Aysia. It was Cammie and Aysia's first 5k and they did so good!


Cammie and Aysia

Kyla and Nicole. Nicole did the walk with some friends. Maybe next year we'll talk her into the run!


This was us before the race started. It was so cold! I'm used to running at 7:00 am in St. George when it is 70 degrees. I wasn't prepared for how cold it was at 7:00 am up north!

I'm glad we decided to make the last minute trip up north. It was so fun to run with my sister-in-laws and niece. I ran my best time yet too! I did it in 27 minutes. Hopefully I can keep improving my time.


1 comment:

THE KLUNKERS said...

That was fun even if you did kick our butts!!