Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brylie's Birthday


Brylie turned 6 on July 11th!
I'm a little late (ok a lot late) getting these pictures posted, but I have a very good excuse! 
My camera wasn't charged so I used Michael's camera to take all the birthday pictures.  When he went hunting, he lost his camera on the mountain along with all of the pictures!  Fortunately, my mother took a few pictures so I was able to get those at least. Thanks Mom!

I

Brylie got a new scooter for her birthday.  She had been telling us for quite some time that she had grown out of her "baby 3 wheeled scooter" and that "she was old enough now for a Razor".  You can tell by her face that she feels much older and more mature now on her Razor!

 
Loved her birthday cake this year!  A neighbor made it and it tasted just as good as it looked!











Sadie is now the proud owner of a long forgotten 3 wheeled scooter..... and loving every minute of it. (As long as we are pushing her on it!)


These pictures kinda got out of order.  Me and my sister at the splash pad with all of the kids, trying to keep cool!


1
 1


Brylie and Cody on the 4th of July with the flag cake they made with Grandma Bassett.

Sadie and Garrett hanging out in their high chairs together.  They were eating buddies that week.  Sadie misses her eating buddy!!

Sadie and Grandpa Bassett eating birthday cake.
More scooter action!

No comments: