Sunday, May 17, 2009

Brylie's Dance Recital

Brylie had her dance recital a few weeks ago at Tuacahn. For those of you who have never been to Tuacahn, you have to come see a play or concert there. It is absolutely beautiful. Plus then you could come visit us too... since we're just down the street!!

Cody was feeling left out since everyone was taking pictures of Brylie in her dance costume. Hmm.... he looks very mischevious!

And grumpy.


Brylie did a very good job at her recital. I was a little nervous because it didn't seem like she ever really paid attention in class. (She is a little hyper) But she actually did a really good job and knew her dance very well.


Brylie's classic pose.


My kid's favorite part of Tuacahn is the waterfall. We had to go check itout after the performance.






Cody couldn't get enough of it. In fact when we left, he threw the biggest fit he has ever thrown in his life.


4 comments:

candicetheresa said...

awesome to have a dance recital! and sad about cody's fit! haha

adrianne s. said...

Brylie's dance costume is SO CUTE!!! Gracie has her recital next week and we are so excited! I love the famous Brylie pose-it's gonna be a classic for all future little dance divas!! And I'm smiling at the idea of Cody's big fit because everytime we have to leave a friend's house I am sure that Gracie is throwing the biggest fit ever, but somehow it is always even worse the next time. I don't go out much anymore because of it.

Eryn White said...

What cute kids! I have'nt had a chance to give you congrats on sweet little Sadie! she's a doll! Enjoy every minute my baby is turning two soon and I think I will cry!

Balser said...

Shawn's parents moved all their stuff down south last weekend and we were supposed to go down with them and play for a few days. I was going to see if we could come see you guys! Evan had other plans so we stayed here... Oh well, I'm sure we'll come down eventually! Tuacahn would be a cool place for a dance recital!