Friday, May 8, 2009

Easter... Finally!

So I am finally getting around to posting pictures of Easter! What took me so long? Well it might have something to do with the little one. In fact I know it has something to do with the little one.

Why didn't anybody tell me 3 kids would be so time consuming?!! Oh wait.... somebody might have mentioned it. Oh well, back to Easter....

Easter morning the kids woke up to find their Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny.

Here Cody is checking out all of his cool stuff.

Then as always, my children start to check out each other's things. And you know how that goes..... So here is Michael literally dividing the air between them. Nobody touches anything on the other side of this imaginary line!!!


Ahhh, peace and quiet again.
Here is Brylie checking out all of her cool stuff.


I think she really likes her Hannah Montana microphone.


Somehow I got these pictures out of order. Can I blame that on the little one too?
These are from the night before when we colored our Easter eggs.

Cody was a really good helper.

Aren't they pretty?!!


Our little artist.

No comments: