Saturday, May 2, 2009

An Update

Things have been a little crazy lately and I haven't gotten around to updating for awhile. Here are a bunch of random pictures I have been meaning to post.

My two crazy kids eating ice cream sandwiches.

I went in to get Cody up from his nap and he looked so cute sleeping that I couldn't resist taking a picture.

It's amazing how cute they can be when they are asleep!


Then he woke up and we got this...

Oh, how sweet!

Brylie just loves her baby sister.


I love this picture of her feet!


She already doesn't want her picture taken.


But I just can't quit taking pictures of her!


Yesterday we went swimming for the first time this year. We haven't been until now because of Brylie's tubes in her ears. The weather was so nice yesterday. It was like 85 degrees but had a cloud cover so it wasn't scorching hot. I wasn't sure how Cody was going to do at the pool. Last year he loved it, but its been awhile and I thought he would be a little scared. I was wrong. After a trip to the dollar store to get his matching Spiderman arm floaties and tube, he was set. He'd float out past the point where he could touch and then I would send Brylie out to tow him back in.





Brylie and her friend, Addie, in their matching Ariel tubes.






2 comments:

adrianne s. said...

Cody makes the greatest smiles! Sadie is such a beautiful baby! What an adorable family you have. I hope you're getting enough sleep!

Balser said...

Your kids are so silly! Don't ya love it!? I'm sure they are entertaining! I love that Brylie has a little sister-you will love it too! So sweet! I hope you are getting some rest!