Monday, July 20, 2009

The 4th of July!

I love the 4th of July! Of course I love pretty much all holidays too! My parents were in Cedar City for their 40th wedding anniversary for the Shakespeare Festival. We decided to go up the night before the 4th and join them in Cedar City. We got a hotel room next to theirs and then went to dinner and swimming that night. The next morning we got up and went to the parade. I love parades and so do my kids (for the candy reason).



Cody liked the big tank.


We had fun and of course the kids got more candy than they do on Halloween!


After the parade we went to the park and let the kids play in the bounce houses.


Cody found one with basketballs. His favorite. We had a hard time getting him away from it. He really did like it .... you wouldn't be able to tell from the look on his face!


Brylie going down the big slide.


Brylie would rather swing than do the bounce houses. Wish we had known that before we paid for her unlimited bounce house pass!

After lunch at an interesting pink mexican restaurant in Cedar City, we went drove back to St. George. We had a yummy bbq that night and Brylie helped me make a flag cake.


She really can't help the posing. It just comes natural I guess!


We did lots of fireworks that night and it turned out to be a really fun 4th of July!

No comments: