Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I may be a little late on this post, but HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! I just wanted to let Michael know that I think he is such a wonderful father. He is so good at changing diapers (even the stinky ones), giving the kids baths, and most importantly he loves to play with his kids. They love their daddy so much!

I also want to wish my dad a happy father's day as well. He is such a good dad and grandfather. He is so good with Brylie and Cody. They just love their grandpa.

Happy Father's Day dad and Michael! We love you!!!




Poor guys, they got this small store bought cake for father's day. We were leaving town the next morning for a week long family reunion. We were too busy packing and getting ready for our trip that we didn't have the time or energy for anything else. But honestly, the cake was actually pretty good!

No comments: