Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sadie's Blessing

While we were visiting West Jordan we had the opportunity to bless Sadie. We blessed her at Michael's parent's house and were able to have family members from both sides there. It was such a nice day that we had the actual blessing outside in the backyard. Everything worked out perfectly.... good friends and family and good food!



Our sweet little angel. The white blanket she is sitting on was a special present from my parents. They bought it when they went to Israel. The blanket is from Bethlehem and has a really special story that goes along with it. I'm glad we had the opportunity to bless Sadie with this blanket.



Sadie and Daddy after the blessing.




Me and Michael's sisters. I fit right in. I am so lucky to have such cute sister-in-laws. They treat me like one of them and I feel so comfortable around them. (Which could be either a good thing or a bad thing!)






Grandpa Dutson and Sadie.


Grandma and Grandpa Bassett holding Sadie.


Grandma and Grandpa Dutson with us and Sadie.

2 comments:

candicetheresa said...

Oh my goodness! She's so big already! Congrats...why didn't we see yoU! Anyway, I know how busy visits can be...

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

She looks so cute in her dress! I am glad everything went well.