Monday, November 2, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Pumpkin Patch. The weather was beautiful and the kids had a blast. We even got Grandma and Grandpa to go with us!

1



There are so many fun things for the kids to do there. They had a blast. We even ran into some friends from our ward and Brylie had fun playing with them. Before we left, they wanted one ride on the cow train. It was so cute because we told Brylie to hold onto Cody because they get going pretty fast. She kept a tight grip on him the whole time! I love it when they are sweet to each other.

1 comment:

adrianne s. said...

I LOVE pumpkin patches! They are the best and they remind me why I love fall so much! Brylie is such a good big sis to hold on to Cody so tight. It is sweet to see those quick moments. I also loved Brylie's cut-out sleeping beauty. I wish she could teach Gracie how to do that so that I could have a break from having to draw things I don't know how to.