Friday, November 20, 2009

Trick or Treat


We had a fun Halloween trick or treating with cousins. First we went to my parent's ward trunk or treat. Thats the easiest and fastest way to get the most candy. And they got a lot of candy. Cody really enjoyed trick or treating this year, but that wasn't a suprise to us because candy really is his specialty. The boy has got a major sweet tooth. He walked right up to people and yelled trick or treat at the doors. If they held out candy to put in his bag he would bypass them and go to the candy bowl to pick out his own candy. We found out later when we got home that he was hoarding m&m's. Lots and lots of m&m's.




Sadie was a cute little cheetah. At our ward Halloween party I had painted a black nose and whiskers on her. After about ten minutes it was smeared all over her face from her finger sucking. I opted not to paint her face on Halloween.

I love this picture because I thought I had taken a nice cute picture of Brylie and Cody. After I loaded the pictures on the computer and looked at them closely I noticed Cody's face. He can be such a clown sometimes. Actually most of the time.


Colton had the Obama mask on as his costume and we got a lot of comments about it. One lady even gave him a whole bag of candy because she thought he had the best costume.


Cody carried his bag of candy the whole time. Even when it got really heavy. He wouldn't let anybody touch it for fear of never seeing it again.



No comments: