Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas Time

It seems like last the year flew by so quickly and now January is almost over.  I guess I had better finish blogging about Christmas soon!  The kids saw Santa at our ward Christmas party this year.  It was a lot of fun and Brylie had a little speaking part in the program.  Sadie cried on Santa's lap until he handed her a candy cane.  Then all was good!




Cody made a gingerbread house at preschool that he was pretty proud of.  As soon as I was done taking the picture he ate it!


One of the nice things about living in St. George is the winter weather.  This was the weekend before Christmas.  I think it was about 60 degrees that day. 


Of course we had to make our own gingerbread house at home.  So much fun.


We always enjoy going to the live nativity at Tuacahn each Christmas.  We went on the night that it started to get cold.  My poor kids don't handle the cold very well.  Brylie sat on my lap during the nativity and froze.  But they did get to see Santa again - just in case they forgot to tell him something last time.




The week leading up to Christmas my whole family came into town.  Two sisters from New Mexico, one sister from Salt Lake and a brother from Las Vegas.  It was a fun, busy, crowded week.  We took the kids to Jumpin Jacks one of the days.  Brylie always has so much fun with her cousin, Gillian.


Poor Michael's birthday is on the 22nd, so he usually gets jipped for his birthday!  I did manage to take him out to a nice dinner and then all my family sang him happy birthday.



The kids waiting to open presents from Grandma and Grandpa.





It was so nice to be able to spend time with my whole family at Chritmas time.

No comments: