Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My computer is back!

We have had some major problems with our laptop lately and FINALLY it is working beautifully.  Yeah!  I have attempted to upload pictures to my blog on 3 separate occasions with no luck.  It worked this time!  So here comes some major updating. 

Starting with the end of September.

We went camping at Pine Valley the last weekend in September.  It was the last weekend before they closed the campground and the kids really wanted to go fishing.

Sadie has an obsession with tags.  We can't cut the tags off of anything.  She gets her fingers in her mouth and puts the tag up to her upper lip with her pinkie finger and holds it while she sucks her fingers.  To each his own I guess!!  Funny things kids do!  She doesn't even care where the tag comes from (clothes, dishtowel, stuffed animal, camping chair) It doesn't matter.  She was running around with a jump rope and spotted the tag on the bottom of the camp chair.  I was setting up camp and turned around to see this.  I had to get my camera.



I wish they were this loving to each other all the time.  I'll just have to remember this picture when they are fighting!



Just up from our camp site was this fort.  It was a dream come true!


Nothing like a good piece of watermelon.



That night we tried to fish a little, but the fish just weren't biting.  Brylie had more fun with her pet worm.





It was the last weekend in September and even though it was nice in the day, it sure got cold at night!!



Sadie enjoyed fishing while sitting in her chair eating oreos.  That's the only way to go in my opinion!



We had better luck the next morning and Brylie caught her first fish!



Grandpa brought marshmallow guns and the kids enjoyed littering the campground with marshmallows.



Sadie really enjoyed racing after them and eating the marshmallows off the ground.  She apparently signed herself up for cleanup duty!



No comments: