Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Birthday and Halloween Parades

Wow 3 updates in one day!  I even amaze myself sometimes!  So read on to catch all 3 posts.

October 22 was my birthday.  No need to mention how old I am.  Some things are better left unsaid.  We went to Red Lobster for dinner (minus the kids thanks to a babysitter).  Then we came home and had cake and ice cream.  Michael even surprised me with a cake!




Eryn and Warren came down for a visit.  Eryn's side of the family was down for their timeshare and they stayed with us since the condo was crowded.  We always love having them come visit.  Baylee and Cody are only like 3 months apart.  They don't know it yet, but they are going to get married.  It's already been decided.



Brylie's dance team had the opportunity to dance at the preshow for Thriller at Tuacahn.  We go to Thriller every year and she was so excited to dance at the preshow.  We even bought a ticket for Brylie to go this year for the first time.  She was a little scared at times... but she loved it!




Cody's preschool Halloween party.  Doesn't he make a super spiderman!


 Brylie's school halloween parade.  What a stylin' flapper!


1 comment:

candicetheresa said...

that's a cute little dancer! which company did you use for your blog book? it's been on my list for a while now. :)